- Lead and manage construction of multiple sites effectively to ensure projects are executed efficiently. Assign day to day tasks to Project supervisors, ensure
construction projects adhere to timelines, and maintain high-quality standards, from project initiation to completion.
- Collaborate closely with the on-site construction team, including contractors, subcontractors, and workers, to facilitate smooth project execution.
- Implement and enforce strict quality control measures to ensure that construction work meets design specifications, safety regulations, and industry standards.
- Implement strategies to meet project timelines and milestones, identifying potential delays and taking proactive measures to address them.
- Ensure construction work aligns with approved plans and specifications, maintaining high-quality standards and adhering to industry best practices.
- Handle financial aspects of the construction site, including verifying bills, processing payments, and maintaining accurate records.
- Maintain strong communication with the suppliers and vendors to ensure a steady and timely supply of materials, addressing any issues or delays promptly.
- Provide regular progress reports to the senior management.
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as a supervisor or any department in the construction company.
- Ability to work for long hours.
- Ability to travel between two different construction sites.
- Basic knowledge of first aid practices.